Monday, January 15, 2007

Bernard's Letter of Thanks

Dear Pastor Graham and brothers and sisters in Christ

I came to Lincoln in England to study from Malawi “The Warm Heart of Africa” but things never worked out as I expected and a week later I moved from Lincoln University to Wiltshire to study BSc Animal Science & Management.  My plan is to get this qualification as quickly as possible and return to Malawi and transfer the knowledge gained to local Malawians involved in food production by teaching in agricultural colleges.

The Malawi Government assured me (they would) give me all the support (I needed) while here but unfortunately there was a famine a month after my arrival and they could not keep the promise.  I was left in a very difficult position and I had to learn to trust in God for all I needed such as a home, food, clothes etc.

The perfect words are hard to find, but thanks for being so very kind.  I want to thank each and every individual who is helping me but God will bless you enormously.  Once again I can hardly understand all that God has given to me through this church and I am not taking (it) for granted.  I really do appreciate your kindness and am overwhelmed with your generosity and hospitality and I am finding it hard to express just how all this means to me.

Thank you very much.  God bless you all.

Yours in Christ.

Bernard M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home